Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Most random place you've ever

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies

had sex. 
The trampoline post made me curious. lol
My DH and I haven't had sex in a lot of places besides the bedroom. We did hook up in one of the barns on his parents' property last time we were up there.
My EX and I though. We had some crazy sex. We always had to try to be creative, since we were in hs and our parents didn't trust us to be alone. lmao Even for a couple years after hs we had to be creative, since he was military and we didnt' get a lot of time together.
I think the most random place with him was the bed of his brother's pick up, as his brother was driving down the freeway. (random AND insanely dangerous o.O). I had so many bruises from the bed liner. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM

The walk-in at work. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM

We also hooked up on the roof of one of his parents' barns while we were watching a meteor shower. That was cool.
And in the stairway of a hotel in Washington DC.
And in the backseat of his car while we were parked in the LAX parking ramp before I caught my flight home.
We had a lot of sex in random places. lol 

i_am_no_1
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM

In the parking lot of Braum's.

crescentstar2
by Anne on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM
My grandma's pool while she went for a walk
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Wal-Mart parking lot. Don't ask. I'm not proud. lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:51 PM

In the back of a small plane, at the top of a mountain at dawn in the damp and the mist, in the back of a pick up truck, in a barn, in an old canvas Army pup tent, in an abandoned Victorian house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:52 PM

The top of a mountain is indeed random. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

In the back of a small plane, at the top of a mountain at dawn in the damp and the mist, in the back of a pick up truck, in a barn, in an old canvas Army pup tent, in an abandoned Victorian house.

Ashley_Carlson
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Where do you live???? I work at Braums!

Quoting i_am_no_1:

In the parking lot of Braum's.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM

In his sister's backyard ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Parking lot of a grocery store. Bent over a tree in the woods behind his uncles house. In the back seat of his car.

-Funny story- Was giving DF road head, and I bumped something and the car shut off head light and everything, right on the high way. Glad there was no traffic or deer. Lmao. It scared the shit out of me, but he just turned the key and started it back up. It isnt a stick shift or anything, I think I turned the key back or something. It was funny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)