Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Most random place you've ever

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

had sex. 
The trampoline post made me curious. lol
My DH and I haven't had sex in a lot of places besides the bedroom. We did hook up in one of the barns on his parents' property last time we were up there.
My EX and I though. We had some crazy sex. We always had to try to be creative, since we were in hs and our parents didn't trust us to be alone. lmao Even for a couple years after hs we had to be creative, since he was military and we didnt' get a lot of time together.
I think the most random place with him was the bed of his brother's pick up, as his brother was driving down the freeway. (random AND insanely dangerous o.O). I had so many bruises from the bed liner. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
256bamamom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 1:22 PM

In the back of a pick-up truck just off a hiway.....on a tampolene....behind a friends house in some tall grass....several secluded places during the daytime on the Army base that both my hubby and me work on....one particular time we were going at it at this old swimming pool on the Army base again during the daytime....my hubby had me bent over and doing me from behind...when I got that funny feeling that someone was near and I looked up and there was this guy in camoflauge and facepaint watching us.....after he knew I saw him he just disappeared into the trees......oh meeeeeeeeeeee.....lol

NidanLady
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 1:22 PM

In a bathroom stall in a restaurant and when we were teenagers on the back porch of his parent's house once when he forgot his keys.

256bamamom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 1:46 PM

On a train...in a plane....in a truck......with a duck.....behind a tree......with family.....in a house.... on a boat....in a moat......

(with respect to Dr Suess)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2013 at 1:50 PM

with family.......?

Quoting 256bamamom:

On a train...in a plane....in a truck......with a duck.....behind a tree......with family.....in a house.... on a boat....in a moat......

256bamamom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Well isn't a hubby family?? Hey I was rhymin here...lol

Quoting Anonymous:

with family.......?

Quoting 256bamamom:

Nunyabusiness
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:21 PM
In an empty movie theater during a movie and in the car while waiting for a table at Olive Garden on valentine's day.
Nunyabusiness
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Oh I forgot on his 2nd lieutenants desk while he was out to lunch. ;)
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Everyone agrees that the 5 train has it. But I think Central Park on the rocks was kind of strange too. We're exhibitionists. We do that kind of stuff
MaryJanesFlower
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:23 PM
At the creek.. and on top of a four wheeler in the middle of the woods.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:35 PM

bahahaha ok =) as long as dh is the only family you're referring to lol

Quoting 256bamamom:

Well isn't a hubby family?? Hey I was rhymin here...lol

Quoting Anonymous:

with family.......?

Quoting 256bamamom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)