Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Most random place you've ever

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

had sex. 
The trampoline post made me curious. lol
My DH and I haven't had sex in a lot of places besides the bedroom. We did hook up in one of the barns on his parents' property last time we were up there.
My EX and I though. We had some crazy sex. We always had to try to be creative, since we were in hs and our parents didn't trust us to be alone. lmao Even for a couple years after hs we had to be creative, since he was military and we didnt' get a lot of time together.
I think the most random place with him was the bed of his brother's pick up, as his brother was driving down the freeway. (random AND insanely dangerous o.O). I had so many bruises from the bed liner. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Replies (31-40):
Greenenvy
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:38 PM
On the balcony part of a lighthouse on a rocky cliff in hawaii.
Tammywhynot
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:38 PM
In a phonebox....lol we just coulndnt control our selves.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:40 PM

On a pontoon in the middle of the lake at night and then went skinny dipping afterwards. We conceived one of our kids that night :)

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:43 PM
In a wendys bathroom
PurpleLV
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:43 PM

in my car behind his parents house. It was dark!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Ex and I hooked up in a JC Penney bathroom once. We seriously had a lot of random sex. I miss that. I don't miss him, but I miss our sex life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:45 PM
My ex & I have done it in the pool, on the deck, bed of a truck, closet & backseat going down the.interstate to.Florida.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:45 PM

In the back of a pickup while his parents were driving down the freeway (thank God for those cover things). On the car deck of a ferry. In a park. On a greyhound bus.

Mrs.Vallo
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:48 PM

in a hot tub.

littlesheep
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:49 PM
In a bar parking lot right by the front door with a ton of people watching. We were reeeeally drunk.

It's a small town so the police knew it was our truck and knocked on the window asking for us by name. The next Fourth of July that officer drove by MIL's house during our party, rolled down his window and right in front of his whole family yelled into the yard "I barely recoginzed you kids with your clothes on!"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)