Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Most random place you've ever

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

had sex. 
The trampoline post made me curious. lol
My DH and I haven't had sex in a lot of places besides the bedroom. We did hook up in one of the barns on his parents' property last time we were up there.
My EX and I though. We had some crazy sex. We always had to try to be creative, since we were in hs and our parents didn't trust us to be alone. lmao Even for a couple years after hs we had to be creative, since he was military and we didnt' get a lot of time together.
I think the most random place with him was the bed of his brother's pick up, as his brother was driving down the freeway. (random AND insanely dangerous o.O). I had so many bruises from the bed liner. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Forest park on art hill. On top of the local high school. In cars, trucks, planes & trains. In a funeral home out back in the cemetery. Lot's more when I was younger. Haven't done that kind of stuff in years.
NorseGodessMom
by ChaosLover on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Freezer at Dennys

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM

When DH was still doing his residency we had sex in some strange and weird places all over the hospital.

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Standard back seat of the car and the hayloft of my great aunt's barn. We also did it in the bed of his truck, the hot tub at his apartment building (middle of the night and it was deserted) and in the changing room at the mall. My ex and I were very adventurous.

CafeMom Tickers

TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:51 PM
In the bed of the truck, back seat of cars and trucks, on a fourwheeler, on a floating dock, hotel balcony, in a tent at a semi crowded campground in the middle of the day, ect ect lol
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:56 PM
My bf and did it on a beach in half moon bay. There were people around but they were pretty distant. I thank the blankets we brought for making it possible lol
MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Woods, drive in, in a car in a parking lot.  Got caught by a cop that time.  Fortunately he knew my bf.

MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I did a beach once with my ex but got sand in bad places and decided never again...lol.

Quoting msalice_21:

My bf and did it on a beach in half moon bay. There were people around but they were pretty distant. I thank the blankets we brought for making it possible lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 7:01 PM

DH and I had sex in a movie theater.  There weren't any other patrons in there, but I'm sure some employees in the film room had to have seen us.

DuchessScrat
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 7:02 PM

A bench in an apartment complex under my exes coat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured