Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ultimatums

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Sooo my dh found out I had a secret facebook... Due to him telling me I couldn't have one... Well I admitted to being a pill head... He is understandabley upset and told me either I stop my behaviors or we are done... He will make sure he gets the kids.... Well I want to stop the drugs... I'm going to a meeting tonight.... But I don't think I want the marriage anymore... His mother who we live with reemed me out and said awful things to me.... He told our kids that if mom lies again he's done... So now they look at me as a liar... He has so much against me that if I leave afraid I will not see my kids
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schizomom91
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:19 PM
It's probably for the best if you're on drugs...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
If you're looking for sympathy I think you may be in the wrong place. Your husband is understandably upset. You lied to him and deceived him numerous times, by your own admission. He should not have spoken of something like this to the children, but children can sense when something is wrong, and will invariably find out somehow. That doesn't justify him telling the kids in that manner, though
You need to clean up, detox, and enter marriage and family counseling with your husband, for the sake of your marriage and children. As for your mother in law, if you live with her, she has every right to be upset if you were doing illegal drugs in her home. That said, if you are able to repair this broken marriage, you might want to consider getting your own place.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Who's looking for sympathy!???? I'm sharing my story ....

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're looking for sympathy I think you may be in the wrong place. Your husband is understandably upset. You lied to him and deceived him numerous times, by your own admission. He should not have spoken of something like this to the children, but children can sense when something is wrong, and will invariably find out somehow. That doesn't justify him telling the kids in that manner, though

You need to clean up, detox, and enter marriage and family counseling with your husband, for the sake of your marriage and children. As for your mother in law, if you live with her, she has every right to be upset if you were doing illegal drugs in her home. That said, if you are able to repair this broken marriage, you might want to consider getting your own place.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
No suprise you want out of the marriage. Too many people (your husband and MIL) keeping you accountable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:22 PM

You could just get your act together....I'm just sayin'. Maybe if you woke up out of the dope fog you were in, you would realize you aren't right...

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Or you could get off the drugs.

JackieGirl007
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Good luck, I hope you can recover from your drug problem.

mojogirl
by RoseannRoseannadanna on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM

so what's keeping you?

rugratwrangler
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:25 PM
If you are using pills to get high. I do not blame him one bit. I hope you do get help you obviously need. But him telling the kids about your guys business is wrong imo. Good luck hun. Get clean for your kids if not for yourself.
indymom72
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:26 PM

this...and you should worry, no judge in their right mind would give you custody.  Get your life together and take it from there.  Your husband is wrong for talking about it to your kids, but I'm sure they can sense that things aren't right.

Quoting Anonymous:

You could just get your act together....I'm just sayin'. Maybe if you woke up out of the dope fog you were in, you would realize you aren't right...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN