Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This week sucks!!!

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:25 PM
  • 27 Replies

Find out good friend is shot in the face yesterday. Find out my Grandma has less than a week to live. Today is my birthday, I have to cook my own dinner AND I started my fucking period this morning! Had a job interview with a company that had an add that said it was full time and $15 an hour, at the end I was told part time and $10 an hour! 

I want to crawl in a hole and disappear!!! 

by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Yes, this week has been cursed.  Don't think mine has been as horrid as yours but it's pretty close.  I need a glass of wine.

EyEmTuRtLe
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:32 PM

I hear ya loud and clear.

happy birthday

I have 3 Angel Birthdays, 4 birthdays (One being mine - Friday), a kid who better crack down harder on studying, a kitty that's not feeling great and a sick DH passed out on the couch.

The dumbass (DH) stopped taking his heart meds (no advice from doctors. He just decided too) but has kept taking his cancer med. An here he is wondering why he's not feeling good. So now I have to hope that the dumbass doesn't end up in the hospital or the ER.

tattooedmama333
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I could go for a whole bottle lol

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Yes, this week has been cursed.  Don't think mine has been as horrid as yours but it's pretty close.  I need a glass of wine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I agree this week has been bad.

tattooedmama333
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Awe damn, hugs mama!!!

Quoting EyEmTuRtLe:

I hear ya loud and clear.

happy birthday

I have 3 Angel Birthdays, 4 birthdays (One being mine - Friday), a kid who better crack down harder on studying, a kitty that's not feeling great and a sick DH passed out on the couch.

The dumbass (DH) stopped taking his heart meds (no advice from doctors. He just decided too) but has kept taking his cancer med. An here he is wondering why he's not feeling good. So now I have to hope that the dumbass doesn't end up in the hospital or the ER.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:36 PM

YOU TOO? yea me too. I was sick all weekend, Saturday i got a text from someone who isn't even suppose to have my number. Monday found out my ds has strap throat and is home all week due to it. Monday found out my dd has been skipping 2nd period for 5 week. Tuesday I found out that she is failing 3 of her classes oh did i mention that my car is fucked up. yea started out with the power steering pump and now the alternator is too. I went to take my kids to the dentist  today and my car shut off 20 min down the road and sat in the rain until a cop stopped and gave me a boost and followed me home for my car to die again at a red light. then i get a notice in the mail today that my dd has 7 unexcused absences which isn't true because she has only missed 2 days this year so it has to be due to her skipping class. and i am still sick. oh and dh is going to have a sucky check because he has only worked 4 hour this week due to rain.

and it is only Wednesday!

.Zombie.Girl.
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Happy b-day!!!

and hugs

BTW, I started this morning too. We're rag buddies! < Ok that's pretty strange. O_o lol

i_am_no_1
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:37 PM

tattooedmama333
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:37 PM

When it rains it pours! I'm sorry hun

Quoting Anonymous:

YOU TOO? yea me too. I was sick all weekend, Saturday i got a text from someone who isn't even suppose to have my number. Monday found out my ds has strap throat and is home all week due to it. Monday found out my dd has been skipping 2nd period for 5 week. Tuesday I found out that she is failing 3 of her classes oh did i mention that my car is fucked up. yea started out with the power steering pump and now the alternator is too. I went to take my kids to the dentist  today and my car shut off 20 min down the road and sat in the rain until a cop stopped and gave me a boost and followed me home for my car to die again at a red light. then i get a notice in the mail today that my dd has 7 unexcused absences which isn't true because she has only missed 2 days this year so it has to be due to her skipping class. and i am still sick. oh and dh is going to have a sucky check because he has only worked 4 hour this week due to rain.

and it is only Wednesday!

tattooedmama333
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

LMFAO I needed that laugh! Thank you!

Quoting .Zombie.Girl.:

Happy b-day!!!

and hugs

BTW, I started this morning too. We're rag buddies! < Ok that's pretty strange. O_o lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured