Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So bored at work...

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:40 PM
  • 10 Replies

Seriously, the only person who has came in today was the mailman. 

ENTERTAIN ME!!! Please? :)

by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Where do you work and what do you do?

Texasladybug84
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Sound like me today!!
KMadsen
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I'm a sales consultant at a tux rental store. I fit guys (and occasionally women), book weddings, prom, sell ties etc.  It's just really boring right now since most weddings are in the spring/early summer.

Quoting Anonymous:

I believe that when you find love, you hold onto it and cherish it because there is nothing finer, and it may never come again. -Mr. Feeny
KMadsen
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Quoting Texasladybug84:

Sound like me today!!
It sucks!!
I believe that when you find love, you hold onto it and cherish it because there is nothing finer, and it may never come again. -Mr. Feeny
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:52 PM

That sucks as the days must seem so long, at least you can come on here to pass the time!

What was the craziest experience you had at work?

Quoting KMadsen:

I'm a sales consultant at a tux rental store. I fit guys (and occasionally women), book weddings, prom, sell ties etc.  It's just really boring right now since most weddings are in the spring/early summer.

Quoting Anonymous:

WifeyandMom71
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Cool job.  What's the most expensive dress go for?

Texasladybug84
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Ya time goes by so slow

Quoting KMadsen:

Quoting Texasladybug84:

Sound like me today!!

It sucks!!

mybabiesmom1
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM

KMadsen
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

That sucks as the days must seem so long, at least you can come on here to pass the time!

What was the craziest experience you had at work?

Quoting KMadsen:

Quoting Anonymous:

hmm, this lady went psycho all over my former manager. It was during prom and one of the local towns was flooded or worried about the levy breaking so school was postponed, which meant prom was as well (it was the upcoming Saturday). We already had most of the tuxes in store, waiting to be picked up. So, the owner said to cancel the order and create a new one for the new date and discount from the balance whatever they already paid. My manager called to let everyone know and this lady FLIPPED out!!! She was like, "you don't have any fucking right to do that! How do you know what the kid's are doing?! I'm gonna tell everyone to never come to fucking (store name)!! His tux better be there!" And on and on.... apparently his girlfriend's prom was the same night (different school) so they were going to go to that now. My manager was trying to ask what school (we have to keep track of how many from each school) and if he was still going to need for his school and the lady was like,"it's none of your fucking business! It better be there!" THEN he brought it back late and she was pissed that we charged her a late fee.

KMadsen
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Our store is just tuxes. Our most expensive to rent is $183.95.

Quoting WifeyandMom71:

Cool job.  What's the most expensive dress go for?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)