Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SHE GAVE MY FIVE MONTH OLD WATER!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm freaking out a little bit, waiting for the pediatrician to get back from lunch so I can call.  Our housekeeper brought her 17 year old daughter with her today, and nothing out of the ordinary, I went to the bank (five minutes away) while my housekeeper watched my son.  Now we've had conversations and I'm very clear that he's EBF.  When I got back, the 17 year old had taken my son out of his swing and had given him about four ounces of water!  He seems fine but I'm so worried.  Someone tell me he's going to be fine.....I can't believe that my housekeeper allowed this to happen.  I feel like I can't trust her anymore.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Replies (751-752):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 96 on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:41 PM
I worked for Peds office. Trust me, they will laugh their ass of. LoL

Quoting Anonymous:

What the hell is wrong with you? It's fucking water. Come back and complain when something actually serious happens. You are going to be laughed at by everyone at the peds office all day for this. This is a record breaker for most the most idiotic crisis.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 92 on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Oh wow, so I was basically correct then with that thought!

Quoting Anonymous:

I worked for Peds office. Trust me, they will laugh their ass of. LoL

Quoting Anonymous:

What the hell is wrong with you? It's fucking water. Come back and complain when something actually serious happens. You are going to be laughed at by everyone at the peds office all day for this. This is a record breaker for most the most idiotic crisis.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)