Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Caffeine withdrawal headache.

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
Lately I've been having a lot of caffeine. Energy drinks. Soda. I haven't had any today and holy headache. I'm done w the crap. My bf said if I quit the energy drinks, he'd quit smoking cigs. I'm also cutting out the crap food. We're vegan, but there's plenty of crap vegan food. Like Boca burgers- the spicy chick'n ones are amazing but so full of crap. Anyways. What's your addiction?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cowboygal
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Yea cutting caffeine would not work for me. I either need my coffee or you (relatively speaking) better stay 3 states away from me. I am SO addicted to that.
Groove
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:20 PM
It's my go-to drink at work. This week I'm covering my manager's vacation and I've been chugging it. :C I need to go back to home made juices.

Quoting cowboygal:

Yea cutting caffeine would not work for me. I either need my coffee or you (relatively speaking) better stay 3 states away from me. I am SO addicted to that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
davnrori
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I used to be so addicted to Diet Coke. I would probably drink 6-8 a day on top of a pot of coffee. I stopped drinking it over a year ago though and am very happy I did because I drink a lot more water these days. I'm not giving up coffee. I love coffee. I will never stop drinking that :)

Groove
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:22 PM
I want to mention: I've been drink 1-2 of those 20 oz of sodas and sometimes a redbull thrown in w the mix. For the rest of the day, I drink water. Water, water, water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN