Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Ever Drunk Text Ex Boyfriends

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Even I f you're married and perfectly happy with no intention of ever cheating???
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (31-40):
kdjdod081013
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:31 AM
The only ex who's info I still have is DDs dad, and I only text him when we need to talk about DD so we can get away from his SO and my DH.
Greenenvy
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Quoting TrouserMouse:

No. I don't get drunk. I don't solicit attention from other men. I consider that a form of cheating. I am grown and don't act like a 16 year old.

I agree that it's cheating. My SO and I have the rule that if we wouldn't do it or say it in front of each other then it's wrong.
lesliemck86
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:33 AM
No...no no no.....
Apgsteenmommy
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:33 AM

no never ever never never no

PoisonEyeV
by _ on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I have no contact with any ex.  I also have no texting on my phone...so there's that...

CMcLaws
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:34 AM
No, I rarely drink, and when I do, I usually only have one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apgsteenmommy
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:34 AM

very very verrryy much agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting TrouserMouse:

No. I don't get drunk. I don't solicit attention from other men. I consider that a form of cheating. I am grown and don't act like a 16 year old.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I have. Im actually talking to one right now. But we dated in high school for like a month if that. We have remained friends since then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:34 AM

lol no. I do not have any of my ex's numbers even if i wanted to

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:35 AM
I just get sick curiosity like, are they married? Do they have kids? I have 2 exes. One was my highschool sweetheart first boyfriend. I was with him 10 years and we have been "friends" for many years with no intention of anything. Though we have not seen each other, we still have kept up "who are you dating now?" Blah blah and I've discussed being s mom, married, etc. his aunt came to my wedding. I'm not interested with them but to suggest that you get amnesia about your past is ridiculous.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured