Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh come on....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
My room mate was dating my dh's brother for 2 ish years. She has a daughter who is almost 2 and dh's brother has been there supporting the kid since day one. They recently broke up when dh's brother left her because she was trying to hook up w/ her ex. That was last Wednesday.

She started talking to new guys (there was Zach, Caleb, Austin, and Chris). She ended up talking about getting each of them to come down and see her all within the same week. After a day or so she would move on to the next guy and the others wouldn't even come see her. So far she has been talking to Chris for 3ish days.

So now she keeps bragging like:
"Chris is paying for my plane ticket from Michigan."
"Chris is coming down here."
"Chris wants to find us an apartment."
"Chris is paying for ______."
"Chris wants a baby. He wants something to take care of." (Insert comment about how Chris would be "good for her daughter").

But then she talks about how he is 20, a felon, and works at a temp agency (temp agencies don't pay enough for an apartment down here. He would have to work for 4 months to afford 1 months rent.)

it is just annoying. She just met the guy like 3 days ago and she is already talking about her "future with this guy."
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Ugh... I see a huge failure in her future.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Me too :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh... I see a huge failure in her future.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)