Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If a man sexually molested your 4 yr old...

Posted by   + Show Post

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/161610/mom_says_she_beat_man?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=thestir_fanpage

So basically this womans daughter told her that this man abused her so she got a bat and beat him to death. Now she is fighting her case in court.

Thoughts? Opinions? Would you be in the same spot? I know I probably would.

~Amanda~

by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Replies (461-470):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 80 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
My mom was in that position...she said she wanted to kill him but knew she could not protect us kids nor take care of us from jail.
buzbee
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Shelly126:

I would kill him and they would never find the body!

I know a swamp with lotss of gators
4evernever7713
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I can honestly say that as much as I would probably want to kill the SOB I would make them admit to me what they did and record the conversation, then turn it over to the police. I would want to be there for my child when they REALLY needed me because you never know if their family will retaliate on your family or child and then you are helpless sitting behind bars.

maryBlanche
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I would certainly want to.  My husband probably would beat the heck out of him. I really don't know if I would kill him, but I would turn him in. The problem is so many of these freaks get off, and the child suffers. What about the teacher in Wyo. or Monta. that raped a 14 year old student, and got 30 DAYS in jail.....I think it is disgraceful.

PandTsmomjuly
by Florence on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I was raped when I was 7 but didn't tell anyone til I was 13. I didn't know it but at the time he was going through court for molesting a girl of the same age in another state and looking to get away with it.

When I confessed there was a HUGE investigation and he was found in this other state and I was subpeonaed to testify against him. When he was told about it, he pled guilty to molesting the girl but said he'd never touched me. He went to prison on a deal.

Apparently it got around that he was a child rapist/molester and he didn't survive his prison sentence. From my understanding he got done to him what was done to me with something far worse.

Problem is, if I hadn't told about the rape he would have got off scott free and gone on to molest or rape other girls.

I feel justice was served for me because of what happened to him.

I would allow the system to work... until he was found innocent... Then.. Well, I have friends with hogs in multiple states and ever friends overseas. They would never find him (or his pieces).

PassionParties1
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:26 PM
I would have used my gun vs a bat. I would have done the same thing. I guarantee you either myself or my husband would be in her shoes right now.
SL462331
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:26 PM
I wouldn't kill him I would tie him up and cut his junk off and let him live the rest of his life junkless. That way he suffers with that pain life long like he made child have to live.
Francofan
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Id also be smart about it-slow torture until the scum confesses to police it's a win/win prick goes to prison & I still get to be with my baby

Quoting anotherhalf:

There'd be justice and I wouldn't be going to prison, I'd be helping my child recover.

Quoting amandacr1026:

Elaborate... You would just step back and let the system have it?

Quoting anotherhalf:

I'd be smart about it.

Bobbos
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Of course she doesn't deserve jail time she defended her daughters honor and integrity and innocence that he took away and chances are her daughter is gonna need extreme care and therapy because of that monster. Child molesters should be killed and this is justice they r not people they r monsters and if they stay alive they keep doing it and ruining other childrens life , i would definitely go all dexter on him . And feed him to sharks or alligators or something. Having a child molested thats a mothers greatest fear she is entitled to kill

Quoting sandra_t00:

she deserves jail time

PaulaChillz
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I don't ever want to find out what I would do!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)