Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If a man sexually molested your 4 yr old...

Posted by   + Show Post

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/161610/mom_says_she_beat_man?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=thestir_fanpage

So basically this womans daughter told her that this man abused her so she got a bat and beat him to death. Now she is fighting her case in court.

Thoughts? Opinions? Would you be in the same spot? I know I probably would.

~Amanda~

by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Replies (551-560):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 94 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:18 PM

As a woman who was molested as a child by a family member, and then later raped by my mothers 3rd husband, knowing the problems that I encountered through my life, I would say she was justified. She is in my prayers. The child will have severe problems to deal with and understand she wasn't at fault and in need a lot of counseling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 95 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:21 PM
2 moms liked this
My best friend's 3 year old was supposed to take a nap. She kept fussing and eventually began crying. She kept saying something about "P--sy". Her mom was frantic. She called me. I came over and we kept trying to calm her daughter down so that she could talk clearly. Not wanting to put ideas in her head, but trying to figure out what she was saying between sobs. "Are you hurt?" "Did someone hurt you?" "Where does it hurt?" She was now screaming "P--sy! P--sy!"

My friend was sitting on her daughter's bed with her daughter in her lap, rocking her, trying to console her. She looked up at me over her daughter's head and said, "I just picked her up from the babysitter's. Maybe something happened...?" She couldn't finish the sentence.

If someone over at the babysitter's house touched her, or hurt her...we were going to hunt them down and kill them...it didn't need to be said...we knew what we would do.

But who? The babysitter? Her husband? His buddy that rent's one of the bedrooms? Their son? Which one?

I took the child and told my friend to casually call the babysitter and ask who was home that day. If there was anything new or different.
If she asks why, tell her your daughter has an allergic rash and you're just trying to figure out what caused it.

She called the babysitter. She stuck to the script. The babysitter said that no one was home except her and the two girls she babysits. Then she said..."The only new thing was Pepsi." The babysitter had been drinking a Pepsi and my friend's daughter wanted some, so she gave her a sip.

My friend ran back to her daughter's room..."Pepsi? You want some Pepsi?" Her daughter shook her head yes and wiped her eyes.

We were ready to kill another human being because a 3 year old mispronounced Pepsi.

I understand that Mother-Bear-Killer-Instinct feeling...but what if your child was wrong? Or lying? Or miscommunicating?

Wouldn't it be wiser to wait for the police to investigate and capture the real criminal if there was a real crime? Wouldn't being abused be worse by losing your mom to jail?

Don't we owe it to our children to rise above "Crimes of Passion" so that we can be around to raise them?

Even the Salem Witch Trials turned out to be innocent.
benny1031
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:22 PM
I would beat and torture them then I would take a break for about 5 minutes have a cigarette and then kill them no oone will ever touch my child. She will go free.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 96 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Something similar happened in Texas. The difference is that the dad CAUGHT this man in the act. In THAT instance, I'd do the same thing...only there wouldn't be a bit of remorse afterwards. In the case of this mom, I'd have knee-capped the guy then called the cops to arrest him. I don't care what his mental state was if he were guilty, but we'll never know now.

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:23 PM
This is probably inappropriate But I just started singing

Mommaaaaaa
Just killed a maaaan....
Put a gun against his head
Pulled the trigger now he's dead.....
nicole8577
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:24 PM
I would hate leaving my daughter in her most greatest time of need to go to prison but I would slowly brutally kill anyone her abused my daughter sexually or physically:)
bblcusgrma
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:26 PM

What she deserves is to receive an award for being a parent who protects her child. Children that young do NOT have the knowledge to make up such a story. Parents have the right and should always protect their children. And since when do child molesters have more rights to be protected than innocent children?

mariesmama
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:27 PM

no, my husband would get to him with a butcher knife before i knew anything if it was me though,i'd use hubbys marble rolling pin

BaronSamedi
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Not enough information.  But  if true she needs prison if not excution.  This is what the police are for.  Now what if it was not true?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 97 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have prevented the problem before it happened, no outwardly drunken pill popper is coming near my babies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)