Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

my brothers df is OBSESSED with pumpkin,im not even joking.i went to visit today since they just moved as im walking UP THE STAIRS i smell pumpkin stuff in the oven.....knock on the door and my brother opens it go in and i see pumpkin cheesecake,pumpkin muffins,maple pumpkin cupcakes,chocolate chip pumpkin cookies,and in the oven she had a pumpkin spice cake in the oven......HOLY HELL,then as im going to the bathroom i have to walk through their room,she has pumpkin candles,a pumpkin shaped scentsy with pumpkin scent in it,and as im in the bathroom she has pumpkin pie lotion on the counter.........OMG it smells good but wth? 

oh and she also has a nightmare before christmas tattoo(pumpkin patch with jack and sally kissing on a tomb stone) and a "autumn fairy" sitting on a pumpkin.......she also already put in all her halloween jewelry,her nose ring even has a tiny pumpkin on it.......little weird but we get awesome treats until after thanksgiving,then she starts making surgar cookies and christmas stuff

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:26 PM

bump

smurfbitebug
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
That sounds awesome.
4x4x16mom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM
My dh loves pumpkin. I've had to render close to 400 pumpkins to have enough for work, him,.and my own family holidays. I even have some bath & body works lotion he bought me that's pumpkin flavored. He spoons me sniffing my pumpkin scented hair.
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Ditto. I need friends like that. Hahahah

Quoting smurfbitebug:

That sounds awesome.
smurfbitebug
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:29 PM
I want to carve Jack-o-Lanterns with this woman.

Quoting Mychele:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

That sounds awesome.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Quoting 4x4x16mom:

My dh loves pumpkin. I've had to render close to 400 pumpkins to have enough for work, him,.and my own family holidays. I even have some bath & body works lotion he bought me that's pumpkin flavored. He spoons me sniffing my pumpkin scented hair.

LOL my brother likes it and loves that she makes treats everyone is jealous of at work but it gets overwhelming after a while

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Mychele:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

That sounds awesome.

lol surprisingly shes not good at carving,which is weird

jamie101789
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:32 PM
I've been baking and eating lots of.pumpkin stuff. it all started with a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks and then pumpkin patch ice cream... that shit is the best ice cream ever!! I love pumpkin.. but not thaaaat much lol.
mymanben
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Yuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
smurfbitebug
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:37 PM
She can still bake me some seeds and some pies and muffins from the innards while I make her some sick carvings to decorate with. Win-win. ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Mychele:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

That sounds awesome.

lol surprisingly shes not good at carving,which is weird

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)