Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The iPad will babysit my daughter today....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
Is this wrong of me? I am a stay at home mom. I don't feel very good today I have a horrible headache (It's rolled over from last night) and my ear hurts. So I've had trouble sleeping. Now this effing rat dog across the street won't shut up! (Mind u dogs are to be leashed and walked by owner then brought back in the house.). So when DD wakes up I will tell her to get the iPad and come get in my bed with me. So do you think this is wrong? What do you do in these cases? No I do not have family around to watch her before I get asked this. My family is all over an hour away and stuck up each others butts.

Omg :) my first featured post!!!! :) thank you everyone.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes, dont feel bad
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes, dont feel bad

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:31 AM
I wouldn't let it happen ALL day, but for a few hours so you can get some sleep is fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I've been there. My kids love movies of any kind, so I taught them how to use the DVD player and crash on the couch when I feel horrible. It doesn't happen often....I know it hasn't happened since I was home recovering from my last c-section.

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Ive been there. Actually I think im coming down with the flu right now, so my kids will probably be playing lots of iPad!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:34 AM

troll fail

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
This is my plan. Df will be home at 330. She naps at 12. So it won't be all day she gets up between 8&9 and it will happen til 10ish because I have to start dinner. Lol

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

I wouldn't let it happen ALL day, but for a few hours so you can get some sleep is fine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Lol my DD loves the older kids show and watches them on Netflix on the iPad

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I've been there. My kids love movies of any kind, so I taught them how to use the DVD player and crash on the couch when I feel horrible. It doesn't happen often....I know it hasn't happened since I was home recovering from my last c-section.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Df has brought home something :/ not to my surprise as he is working in the basement of a hospital.

Quoting N_maricle:

Ive been there. Actually I think im coming down with the flu right now, so my kids will probably be playing lots of iPad!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Actually no ma'am this is not a troll fail as I am not a troll. Geeze I could troll way better than this! Some people must be horrible at trolling

Quoting Anonymous:

troll fail

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)