Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Its different when your friends are around!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I was at a kids birthday party with a trampoline. The birthday kid wasn't allowed to use the trampoline while the other kids were present to give the other kids a turn to use it. The father said he never seemed interested in bouncing in it any other days so what's the big deal.
I felt sad :(. Of course its more fun bouncing with a bunch of kids than it is being just you.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I"ve seen that done before, as a matter of fact, my own children have been like that.  They never wanted anything to do with a toy, until someone else began playing with it, then, all of a sudden, it was their favorite toy.  It would make me so mad.  I don't totally blame the Dad for doing that.  If they kid is never interested in it, then why can't the other kids play on it?  Now...I would allow my kids to have a chance to play on it, and not keep them off of it, the entire time.  JMO.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 2:26 PM
I understand with a toy but something like a trampoline is meant to be enjoyed by a group. I probably wouldn't use it on my own either

Quoting Anonymous:

I"ve seen that done before, as a matter of fact, my own children have been like that.  They never wanted anything to do with a toy, until someone else began playing with it, then, all of a sudden, it was their favorite toy.  It would make me so mad.  I don't totally blame the Dad for doing that.  If they kid is never interested in it, then why can't the other kids play on it?  Now...I would allow my kids to have a chance to play on it, and not keep them off of it, the entire time.  JMO.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Bump
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Aw. A trampoline is way more fun when you have someone else to jump with. Poor kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hotmama88
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:14 PM

That was unnecessary. He probably ruined the kid's birthday

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Dad sucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)