Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I embarrassed my 15 year old at school....and loved every second of it!

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:24 PM
  • 62 Replies
5 moms liked this
He texted me this morning a little after 8:30, saying he forgot his wallet and it has his locker key in it. He wanted me to bring it to him. Which I did......

He spent so much time getting ready this morning, mainly focusing on his hair, that he almost missed the bus. He had to run at full speed to be able to make it. I went about my stuff, cleaning up the house, then about 8:30, my phone goes off. He's texted me, wanting me to bring the wallet he forgot.

I did, and when I got to the office, they called him down, and it was right as classes let out. I gave him his wallet, told him I had him some lunch money in it, and as we were walking out, I ruffled his hair, and said loudly :

See?! Even with spending so much time on your hair, it still looks like you just woke up! And you forgot your wallet because you spent so much time on your hair! You were in the bathroom longer than ever!!!! I thought at first you had another issue with your constipation! Be good Boogie!!! I love you!!!

OMG I've never seen a kid go so red in my life!!!!! Now his friends know me and know that I love to do shit like that, and I will, given the opportunity. All his friends just busted out laughing! He himself knew I was going to do something, because the last message he sent me said * please don't be you.....just come in, give me my wallet, an go home. *

I HAD to do something after that.....I couldn't pass it up! BTW, Boogie is his nickname. I'm just waiting on the text or call saying he hates me now!!! Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:26 PM

lol, my mom always did stuff like this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:27 PM

LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Seems like a minor offense for such teasing.  I hope youi are just as good of a sport when you are the one being humiliated :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:28 PM
5 moms liked this

why even do that? that just sounds mean..

NeonGirl9583
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Lol oh wow! l would be skippin school if my had done that to me
IWantOneMorePlz
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I love it!

beethann
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I would have done the same thing!

TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Aww :/

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:33 PM
3 moms liked this
I love the "please don't be you" lol. O bet he won't forget that wallet again.
ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:34 PM

lmao bet he doesn't forget anything for awhile.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)