Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

keep your snotty kid at home!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 105 Replies
1 mom liked this

i swear no one cares that their kids will get other kids sick,i went to the mall and there was a toddler and his mom sniffling and coughing occassionally. when they were walking out of a store we were walking into the mom coughs,and my husband freaked out saying "stay the fuck home if your sick dumbass,no one else wants to catch what you have" the mom looks at my dh and says "screw you asshole im getting married in a week i HAVE to be here to get my fiances tux" my dh then says "yeah looks like your totally getting a tux in the disney store" the mom shakes her head and flips my dh off in front of EVERYONE. then a little while later we're eating in the food court and theres that woman again walks right up to our table holds the tux in my dh's face and says "yeah,fuck off" and walks away

her df couldnt go pick up his own tux? she had to go get her special snowflakes tux because he's to lazy to get it? 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jupiter5
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM
11 moms liked this
Your hubs is a douche
couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM
3 moms liked this
Your husband is a fucktard
jupiter5
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:45 PM
3 moms liked this
Oh and you are a douche
TrouserMouse
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:45 PM
6 moms liked this
Runny nose and a mild cough is no reason to keep a child at home. It also doesn't keep them out of daycare or school.

Also, a runny nose and cough is not necessarily indicative of something contagious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

..... What is her DF works 16 hour shifts, jeeze you guys need to mind your own business. Children get sick, lives do not stop because a child has a cold.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Over react much?? Maybe he was busy at work or something...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, your husband was in the wrong if this even happened.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

People have shit to do... get the fuck over yourselves.

Life doesn't stop because of a cold.

katarina666
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Why are you assuming you know her situation? Her SO could have been working an honest job to support the family! You can't all ways put your life on hold for a simple cold. You and your husband are rude and obnoxious!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:47 PM
4 moms liked this

Wow.  Your DH, as well as you, are fucking assholes.  The world doesn't stop just because someone gets sick.  Y'all need to stop being such germaphobic cunts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)