Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How did you & your SO meet?

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:24 AM
  • 38 Replies

I was walking to the gas station with a friend, I lived about 2 miles from it. On our way back, As we were entering my neighborhood a car pulled up, it was two cute boys :) they asked if we lived in the area, we said yes & found out we lived like 10 houses from each other! The next day they knocked on my door & asked if I wanted to hang out (I was only 16, they were 18, my mom would not let me go anywhere with them lol) so we sat on my porch for a while...one of them had to leave, so me and DH sat and talked for like 3 ,ore hours! Before he left, he asked if he could take me on a date...10 years & 2 kids later...here we are :)

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Eharmony :)
TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:26 AM

D'aw.. Through my ex boyfriend.. They were friends when him and I were dating and after we broke up DH and I didn't speak to one another until I saw him on FB one day and added him. lol

lauratupper
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Outside of a bar after closing. He was talking to someone, and was pointing out the people he knew, he pointed to me and said I don't know her. I said my name is Laura, and he came over and kissed my hand and said I am so happy to finally meet you. We had seen each other around many times before that, but hadn't actually talked until then.

JealousGrrl
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Dh and I met in high school.
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:28 AM
We met at like 3 years old at church. His dad was military so they moved away. They came back when we were 15 and we met again at a different church youth group. My parents knew his parents kind of deal. They moved away once more when we were 18 and then we reconnected on Facebook at 23. Here we are now!
allornone
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:29 AM

AOL

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Both of us were on family vacations on a cruise to the Bahamas. I was 12 or 13. It was a 5 day cruise. After the cruise we went back to our home states which were far away from each other and stayed in contact via phone and Internet. Then when my husband was 17 he ran hopped on a greyhound train in the middle of the night one night to come be closer to me. 3 years later we got married
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Milfshake.
by SoNastySoRude on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:29 AM
We met at the officers club
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Pof.
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:30 AM
high school.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)