Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has this ever happened to you? :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
My Ddsleeps in bed with me. Normally I don't leave her side at all. But last night I had to use the bathroom really bad, so I tell my Dh. I go and do my business and I heard a loud thud..... And my dd screaming.
She fell off my bed on to the floor.... I scooped her up to make sure she was ok. My Dh comes running in yelling at me, asking me what I did..... I told him I was going to the bathroom, where the fuck were you?! He said he was taking his glass to the kitchen and thought she would be okay.... I am so pissed at him! He blames me! Which makes me feel like a horrible mom! I did call a advice nurse and she made reassured me my dd would be fine.

Am I wrong to be pissed at my Dh?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:57 AM
4 moms liked this

i dont think either of you should be pissed. it happens.  you had to pee and he needed to take a glass to the kitchen.

xtashax
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:57 AM

How old is your daughter?

Eamihs
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:57 AM
How old is DD?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:58 AM
She is almost 8 months
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Quoting Eamihs:

How old is DD?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Yep, we had a really high bed dd fell off 3 or 4 times. We didnt argue about it, it was just an accident. Dd is now almost 7 and she is just fine. I am sure babies roll of the bed lots of time. We finally after about the 3rd fall put our bed on craigslist and got rid of it, it was just to much for me to keep having to worry about it.I am sure your daughter is just fine but if shes moving age two pillows before and after her might help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:00 AM
Thats nothing i got hit for having the baby outside while hes on the phone talking to his ex
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Did you place her in the middle of the bed?

Anyway.....mine fell off the bed, the couch....etc  and they all bounced 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:00 AM
How old is she? I'm guessing young. At this point, ds is 7, and when I notice him slowly sliding off his bed, I kinda cheer him on lol

Things happen momma. When ds was like 6 months old, I had him in my lap, shook his bottle and somehow he was flying towards the floor. He was on my lap! And he still fell.

Hopefully she's alright and one day, you'll be able to laugh at her first "falling off the bed" experience.... and no, no one is to blame, imo
Eamihs
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:00 AM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

i dont think either of you should be pissed. it happens.  you had to pee and he needed to take a glass to the kitchen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN