Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cant handle this anymore...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

I hate my life so much.... everyday i wish my so called mother would of aborted me i dont want to be alive anymore

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:07 AM
7 moms liked this

No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Why don't you value yourself?
Sammi20
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Please call a suicide hotline you need to talk to someone. If your life is that bad... change it. Save some money and move far away.. you never know maybe you will LOVE where you move to and find a man (if you don't already have one) that makes you happy and everything will get better. There's so much more to life than what you are dealing with... just get away from it.. but don't kill yourself

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Whatever you're going through, taking your life isn't worth it. Call an crisis hotline. They will help you!! I tried taking my life twice. The last time, my friend called the crisis center and they got me the help I needed!!
SinaiJ
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 4:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Please call the crisis center or talk to someone. Things DO get better and there is always something to be happy for, to look forward to. 

MixtlisMomme
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 4:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't say that :(
MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 4:44 AM

This!!

Please call. They saved my life after my son died. No matter how AWFUL it may seem right now, this is temporary. I promise. Huge hugs!! <3 

Quoting Sassy762:

No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:17 AM
*hugs*!!! People do care about you!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:19 AM

You aren't alone. What happened to make you feel this way?

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:20 AM

There's someone in your home that loves you and depends on you. Don't do anything that will hurt you and your child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN