Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Since its sex night, vibe=cramps and sore?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

So I have noticed that when I use my vibe, I get really crampy and sore. Its just an egg only on my clit so its not like Im going to hard on myself but its always a crazy whole body O.  Any one else?  Is that normal?  Like tonight when I have to pee it makes me cramp and hurt because of the weight of my bladder.  Is that bad?  Or did I just rock my own socks that hard?  I feel so stupid lol.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:19 AM

BUMP!  My uterus needs your help!  Plus I have had a CS if that makes any difference.

ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:20 AM

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this

*Gigglesnort* I.......I got nothin'. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:31 AM
Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

So I guess Im just a big freak who gets off wrong :(
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:32 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha... So right your uterus needs help, but so does the rest of you!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

BUMP!  My uterus needs your help!  Plus I have had a CS if that makes any difference.

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:33 AM

I dont think so, no. I think you might have pushed the limits a bit and your muscles are contracting from it. That isnt a bad thing..lol Most of us dont get that....ever. ;) I've had sex where I felt like that but it was some of the best sex in my life. :D Theres nothing wrong with what you did hun. Im sure youre fine but Id let your body have a rest for a day or two to get those muscles to calm down. ;) If they dont in a few days, its worth a mention to your doc.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

So I guess Im just a big freak who gets off wrong :(

ochoa.mama
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:35 AM
I get cramps after I go... But bladder um no
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:38 AM

Hey now!  I just wanted to make sure I didn't sprain my uterus. LOL just kidding but that shit really does hurt.  I didn't know if it had anything to do with my CS and scar tissue.  Its serious a whole body convulsion/spasm and didn't know if I could hurt myself getting my jollies like that?  Its worth it at the time but not hours later :(

Quoting Supervane:

Ha ha ha ha ha... So right your uterus needs help, but so does the rest of you!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Sammi20
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:43 AM

Yeah I got nothin...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:43 AM

Did you have a CS by any chance?  After I had my LO it hurt when I went pee and my OB said it was because they had to put a stitch in tissue that had to do with your bladder to keep it in place.  Didnt know if that had anything to do with it?

Quoting ochoa.mama:

I get cramps after I go... But bladder um no

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)