Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son was jumped yesterday

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:54 AM
  • 107 Replies
We were visiting his dad and he went to play ball at the park. He came back crying, his lip was busted and his clothes were torn. He said the kids were cheating and he said something about it and that's when one of the kids punched him, he punched backed and the other kids jumped in. One of the kids started choking him. It was 4 kids against my ds. A few older kids recorded the whole thing while laughing. My immediate reaction was to go over there and see what happened. The kids left the park and they were sitting on a porch with their parents. They were all watching the video and laughing. I politely went up and asked "who all jumped my son" and the parents ( three loud mouthed ghetto acting women) starting going off on me. They said my son started it and their kids were taught to defend family. Of course I wanted to get loud back and possibly rip a weave out of one of their heads but it wasn't worth it. My ds has always had tons of friends. Most of his friends are like him, they use proper English, they don't go around cursing and they are not disrespectful to others. His dad told me, most of those kids have absent fathers and their mom's have multiple baby fathers and they drink all day long. Ds only concern is the video, he's afraid it's going to be on the internet. I did not call the cops because ds will not be around there anymore but I'm wondering if I should've. Can the cops retrieve the video? Is there a law against posting something like that?
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I would have called the cops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifferie
by A$$tastic on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:56 AM
How old is your son?
danijean
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:56 AM
How sad, even if your son doesn't go back over that you should still call the police!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:56 AM
FFS
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I would of called the cops
ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:59 AM
He's 11 and the boys ranged from 8-13

Quoting tifferie:

How old is your son?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Why did you not ask to see the video for yourself?

Okie-chick
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:59 AM
You need to call the cops. Come on. Be smart about this one
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:00 AM
I would have called the cops. It would be stupid to put on the Internet that would be proof they did jump him. Dumbasses!! I'm so sick of the absent father excuses. Just plain trash!
Delila12
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:00 AM
How did neither of you not see or hear him being jumped? How old is he?

* never mind. I reread. I thought the three of you were at the park. And yeah call the cops. You can't fight all of them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)