Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whatcha doing today??

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:17 AM
  • 74 Replies
Yesterday I folded 12 loads of laundry got the older twos clothes out of our room. And I got all the trash and stuff we don't need or want away. Today I'm finishing up the 4 loads of laundry that needs to be washed. Refolded the babys clothes and making his side more organized. Need to straighten up the dresser night stand and the shelves. My mil is gonna vacuum for me when she gets home. I don't touch her vacuum. I feel like the meds I'm on have given me energy. I can't sit still. I am always doing something lol.
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2zbg
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

What kind of meds are you taking? I might need some... lol

I'm stuck at work until 2. then going to pick son up from school, go home, do laundry and clean the house!

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Today I have a dentist appt. for a deep clean/power wash...totally not looking forward to it, they suck. 

After that who knows. Home, clean then nap probably. Fun fun!

xomrs.chase
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Apple picking, then making apple crisp!
amy1will
by Amethyst on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:20 AM
They are for depression and anxiety. It got really bad after I had the baby. Since I started taking them my energy levels have gone up. Lol.

Quoting mommy2zbg:

I'm stuck at work until 2. then going to pick son up from school, go home, do laundry and clean the house!

amy1will
by Amethyst on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:21 AM
What's apple crisp? Never had it.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

mommy2zbg
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:22 AM

oh okay... Why do you have so much laundry, just curious?

Quoting amy1will:

They are for depression and anxiety. It got really bad after I had the baby. Since I started taking them my energy levels have gone up. Lol.

Quoting mommy2zbg:

amy1will
by Amethyst on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I hate folding clothes so I had a lot to fold and put up. The 4 I'm doing today is sheets and towels. We bombed our house so I'm washing all the babys clothes over to make sure nothing got on them. And the kids clothes just ended up in a basket in our room. Also my dresser broke so I had to take everything out and dh ended up unfolding my clothes.

Quoting mommy2zbg:

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting mommy2zbg:

xomrs.chase
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg so much yum

Im so tired, its hard to explain apparently lol. Let me find a pic/ recipe

Quoting amy1will:

What's apple crisp? Never had it.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to get my flu shot as soon as my dh wakes up. Then I am going to pay my sewer bill (for some reason you can't pay online or over the phone only in person or with a check through the mail) 

Then I am going to the Greek Festival for some food and music.  Then later on this evening I am going to the community night/ scholastic book sale at the school. It's going to be a long day. lol

mommy2zbg
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:26 AM

oh okay, I gotcha! Yeah I hate folding clothes too... but If I keep up on it, I don't dread it as bad.

Quoting amy1will:

I hate folding clothes so I had a lot to fold and put up. The 4 I'm doing today is sheets and towels. We bombed our house so I'm washing all the babys clothes over to make sure nothing got on them. And the kids clothes just ended up in a basket in our room. Also my dresser broke so I had to take everything out and dh ended up unfolding my clothes.

Quoting mommy2zbg:

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting mommy2zbg:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN