Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sometimes I hate this site

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I think some mom's don't have enough drama going on in their own life that they come on this site to create fights with others.  They have a bad day so they want to come and tear everyone else down.  It's sad and it's frustrating when I come for constructive help and all I get are women being bitches.  And it seems to always be the same women.  Sorry we're not all perfect!  Sorry sometimes I need advice because I did something wrong.  You could be nice and constructive about it though!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Lol, you are just now figuring this shit out?
imakehimscream
by He screams on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Try a smaller group without the anon button. This group is full of drama. Some help with advice but most just act all bad
happy41ce
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:08 AM
2 moms liked this

but yet you make a post bitching about it knowing its going to cause drama..

*Pats you on head* You must be new here!

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
This site or this group? This group really isn't a group for support. Sorry.

Hugs.
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I am about 60% sarcastic

20 % bitchy 

and the rest is constructive advice 

See, the thing is, I never know if someone is trolling. Makes me look like a fool for actually giving good advice then. So, I just throw out something witty and go with that instead.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Which post are you referencing?

nicki1018
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:10 AM
This is not the best group for advice..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:11 AM

no I dont come on here to pick fights and I have enough teenage drama in my own home, I dont need to come on here and deal with teenage drama from someone who is supposed to be an adult.    You dont seem to understand all I do is write a comment any comment and the teenagers go after me because I act like an adult and wont play the teenage games.

Shabbydoll78
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Smaller groups. You'll love them. Most of them are not like this group. Coming in here for advice is like starting your period while swimming in a shark tank. You're going to get eaten alive.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Anything goes in this group. This group is designed to attract drama. It has an anon button. A smaller private group would offer more support.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)