Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why would he ask for an open relationship if he was going to lie either way.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 83 Replies
Yes I've been drinking. I've had 4 hours to think since he left and I know it's early but Im just lost. Anyway the wine made me start thinking so I checked the acct. idk why I just wanted to know WHERE he was camping. Turns out no where because he got a motel in the city. I know he's with his brother because he picked him up and they took his truck. But they must be going to the strip club or something. What was the point in asking for an open relationship to just turn around and lie

I know I shouldn't have but I called the other guy. As soon as he answered I started crying. I've drank too much. He's coming over but we probably won't have sex. I just need someone to talk to and I don't have any friends that know..
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:25 AM
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19105822/UPDATE_again_3_50pm_UPDATE_I_cheated_on_my_husband_so_he_asked_for_an_open_relationship_How_would_yo?highlight=243478733#post243478733

That's the backstory if you need if but I think the post is self explanatory
momtosandl
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:27 AM

:-(  maybe you should get some sleep?  Don't think about any of it for awhile kwim.

mommymom1284
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Go bust him!... I would! lol

AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:27 AM
3 moms liked this
You need to get your ducks in a row. This marriage is not going to make it. I'm not even going into the cheating on your part. Face the situation now and start planning about divorce and custody. I really hope that you get into some therapy to figure out why you made these choices.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Like I said earlier I think he was probably already cheating and he just used finding out about your affair as a way to have an 'open relationship'.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Why would he take his brother then? Why not tell the truth? I have no room to get mad

Quoting Anonymous:

Like I said earlier I think he was probably already cheating and he just used finding out about your affair as a way to have an 'open relationship'.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:28 AM
That sucks. Maybe he's just hurt. Not an excuse for him to lie as well though: (
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:28 AM
I wish I could

Quoting momtosandl:

:-(  maybe you should get some sleep?  Don't think about any of it for awhile kwim.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Sucks to be lied to! Maybe he's just trying make you feel the way he did/does.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:29 AM
It doesn't say the address of the motel just what chain it is

Quoting mommymom1284:

Go bust him!... I would! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)