Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ALL I WANTED WAS MY SUB?!?!

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM
  • 10 Replies
Ok I know I'm pregnant and hormonal but dang. Went to subway last night with my dad and little sister, they close at 10 that's fine no problem. My hubby got off at 10. So I figured we would go eat at 8:50 we walked in at 8:58 and all hell broke loose. The reason we waited so late was we were picking the hubby up on our way home and we were getting him a sub too. So we walk in the whole restaurant is filthy tables floors bathroom etc. but I thought well they close in an hour we won't be but a few min and we will go so they can close up. So we go to order and the lady gives us the worst attitude our order consisted of a cold cut combo a turkey with American cheese a spicy Italian and mine which was supposed to be a meatball marinara (I cried after this) so my dad orders his my sisters and my hubby's subs. I go to order mine and ask can I get a footling meatball marinara on Italian herb and the girl looks at me scoffs and says "no but you can get a 6 in. I don't have enough for a footlong" I said damn then proceeded to order myself a roast beef with pepper jack. Then the other girl working piped up that there were more meatballs in the cooler and she could microwave them for me if I'd like. The girl filling my sub told her to "shut the hell up so that they (we) will leave" I became very offended seeing as how when we walked in they were eating sandwiches. And it was an hour before close. The rest of the order was 4bags chips and three drinks. When I paid out the girl who filled my sub asked if I needed a drink carrier I said no thank you we were going to eat there. (My family always buys footlongs so we have 2 meals in one) she looks and me and says "great just hurry up" I was astonished. I broke down in tears. I can't explain why but I was and still am very mad. We got there at 8:58 we had eatin and left by 9:23.
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Toxic.Stardust
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Oh hell no. That would piss me the eff off
graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I would complain to the owner and the corporate office.
janiecw
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:24 PM
I would contact the manager.
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:24 PM
I would talk to the manager about her. She was very rude and unprofessional.
paulswifey11
by TashaL on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:24 PM
I would call and speak with management. That's crazy.
shelbyskinner
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Quoting graciesnycmama:

I attempted to contact the manager of the store today. But was told she wouldn't be there until Monday at 7.
Kristanna
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I'm not a complainer, I usually let shit slide, but in this case I would not have. Call management.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it'd be a good idea if you called and reported the incident to the manager.. or go in and talk to the manager. That is really crappy that happened to you. I would've been very upset too! Hugs!

shelbyskinner
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

Oh hell no. That would piss me the eff off

I was very mad but thought I was just being hormonal. But then couldn't figure out why I was still mad. Glad it's not just me
graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Sounds about right. They start baking very early.

Quoting shelbyskinner:

Quoting graciesnycmama:

I attempted to contact the manager of the store today. But was told she wouldn't be there until Monday at 7.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)