Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you know Bryce Mosiers story?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He was killed by his daycare workers negligence.

Have you heard of this story?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 28, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Yes she should have.

And believe it or not, she's still allowed to watch infants and children. She still practices childcare.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

She put the infant on a soft surface on his stomach.  Both of those things were no-nos when my daughter was an infant almost 16 years ago.  The woman should have been charged with criminal neglect.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Bump for Bryce
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Negligent daycare workers are a sore spot for me. Decades ago my baby sister was at a daycare and witnessed sexual abuse of her friend. After my mother yanked her out of that daycare she was put with a private baby sitter who called CPS on my mother claiming that my own mom had to have molested my sister. I have NO trust for daycares or bab sitters.
whovianmum
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:45 AM

Holy Shit,I just read their story on their facebook page and am now a blubbering mess.I can't believe she still has her licence after the amount and seriousness of the complaints against her!!!Ugh I'm just LIVID for that poor family :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Bump for bryce
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:02 PM
This story is very understated. Please share thier page. It's the only way to make a change and find justice for that sweet innocent baby who didnt have to die.

Quoting whovianmum:

Holy Shit,I just read their story on their facebook page and am now a blubbering mess.I can't believe she still has her licence after the amount and seriousness of the complaints against her!!!Ugh I'm just LIVID for that poor family :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:04 PM
This is the very reason I will never leave my kids in daycare or babysitting. They're being homeschooled and even though I get called paranoid, Idc. That's just how it's gonna be.

Quoting Anonymous:

Negligent daycare workers are a sore spot for me. Decades ago my baby sister was at a daycare and witnessed sexual abuse of her friend. After my mother yanked her out of that daycare she was put with a private baby sitter who called CPS on my mother claiming that my own mom had to have molested my sister. I have NO trust for daycares or bab sitters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)