Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are a working mom, went to college, or both.........

Posted by   + Show Post

What do you do?

Did you go to college?

What did you get your degree in?

Just curious and bored. Hubby is watching Iron Man 3 and I've lost interest.

by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Replies (31-40):
yo_ho
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 12:53 AM

I'm a RN.

I went to college, got my Bachelor's in Nursing with my minor in Psych.

CrimsonEleven
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 12:54 AM
I have an Associate of Arts.

Currently working on my BS in Chemistry.

I work full time as a state licensed CPhT.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 12:56 AM

I'm an RN

h7q3nx
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I have an AA in Secondary Education and a BA in History and also have my teaching certification as well.  I did teach, but now I work full-time at a community college as an academic advisor.

cymkare
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Major -- Special Education 

Minor -- Speech/Debate 

I stay at home now, we have an individual on the waiver program and my husband works which allows me to be a full time mom to our "waiver" son and our bio son. And hopefully more of both one day...

CafeMom Tickers
Miranda1127
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I run my own small craft business from my home. I studied in the edu/developmental psychology field and got degrees in both elem edu and developmental psych.

my4kidsrock2
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:09 AM

I'm going back to school in January      :)

I would kinda like to go for pharmacology but the school here only offers pre-pharm and you have to finish the last 2 years at a school that 3 hours away. I don't think that would be very practical so I think I am just going to go for business management/accounting. Hubby and I want to eventually open a mini golf course/arcade so it would certainly come in handy.

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I worked through college... Earned a BA in Eglish Lit and Secondary Edu... Taught for three years while married no kids... Also went to grad school for a MA in Counseling... Worked at a detox psych center... Then moved... We have an almost one year old son and I don't work now (oh but I am in the AF Guard) and I am doing my personal trainer cert online.

klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:18 AM
i went to college, was in army rotc. i majored in criminal justice. i was comissioned into the army right after graduation. i was in for 4 yrs, did my tour in iraq. i came back and i am a police officer now. i did not have ds until after the army.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:19 AM
I went to college and law school. My husband and I both agreed that I would stay home once we had kids. Now that our daughter is in school, I've gone "back to work" in the form of consultation. However, 95% of what I do can be done from home, and I do it while she's gone during the day. I feel that just because she's in school doesn't mean she doesn't need me anymore. She probably needs me more so now than ever before.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN