Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do u shave armpit/leg? if yes, how often?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And Are you black? White? Asian? Hispanic? Biracial?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 28, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Replies (81-87):
Graceplustwo
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 6:50 PM
I'm Puerto Rican and white. I shave pits as needed. Prob once a week. Legs I shave sometimes mainly because my legs are so tattooed you can't really see the hair. Its very convenient lol .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Sep. 29, 2013 at 6:51 PM

White.  Pits daily.  Legs once a week or as often as I will be wearing something that shows leg skin.

almburr
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Summer time daily. School year every other day. I shave pits, pubes, arms and legs. I'm white, was allowed to shave when I was 13.

Dd's shave often they started when they were between 6-9
msfila1980
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Underarms every day, legs once a week. I'm white
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I usually get my armpits and bikini waxed (Brazilian). I haven't gotten them done in like 2 months. I shave my legs (which is extremely painful for my left leg) every other day and my armpits everyday or every other. Never more than that.

I'm as white as can be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Legs atleast twice a week sometimes more often. Just depends on how fast the hair grows. My underarms...ugh almost every day. I was blessed with very dark hair and yup, all my hair is dark. I even have to get my lip and chin waxed when I get my brows done. I am Caucasian by the way. Pale white with dark hair. Pale skin from being Irish and dark hair from my Indian roots. Gotta love it... NOT. lol.

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 3:35 PM

White. Shave my armpits every day or every other. Shave my legs 1-2 times a week, sometimes more in the summer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)