Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hot Villains & Villainesses! (PICTURE POST - ADD YOUR OWN!!)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Who are your favorites? Sometimes it is so much more deliciously fun to like the bad guy/girl... Please feel free to post pictures! Like the ones you agree with! Comment on the ones you don't get, lol! Ignore the lurking hater who will call you a moron! ;)

ENJOY!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Mobile Photo

Dan Scott - OTH
I couldn't stand the bastard, but he was sure nice to look at!
CalicoMeezer
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:21 AM
Oy, I have GOT to go to bed…bet my dreams are pleasant though…
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:23 AM
I loved him in this episode. This might make me seem fucked up, but I really wanted to see him rape her. I was turned on the whole time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Season 3 starts Sunday ;) 

Quoting butterflymomss:

Quoting Anonymous:

Captain Hook :)

Damn!!! I do believe it's time for me to go watch Once Upon a Time now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:25 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

The tv show Hannibal
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:28 AM

Mobile Photo

Lord Worwick from The White Queen
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:30 AM
Jesus! Thank you! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Maybe that makes me a terrible human being, but then why did they pick somebody who is so sexy to play his role? The producers had to know it was going to turn people on...

Quoting Anonymous:

I loved him in this episode. This might make me seem fucked up, but I really wanted to see him rape her. I was turned on the whole time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:35 AM
Right! So relieved it wasn't just me lol.

I'm still confused though if she was raped by him but they just didn't show it. She isn't clear if she was or wasn't, or at least That's what I got out of it. Was she?

Quoting Anonymous:

Jesus! Thank you! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Maybe that makes me a terrible human being, but then why did they pick somebody who is so sexy to play his role? The producers had to know it was going to turn people on...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:40 AM
I don't think she was raped, but holy crap, do you think he actually passed up the opportunity to at least molest her while he was "helping" her use the bathroom? And while there is debate as to whether or not the rape kit mentioned later on was hers or the mother's of the lawyer, it is possible that she had a rape kit done, and there would've been no need for that if she had stayed fully clothed the whole time.

For once, I hope that they are good to the fans, and include the director's cut of this episode on the DVDs. I can't find the picture anymore, but at one point there was a picture posted online that showed the director's cut was over a gigabyte in size whereas the final cut was less than 700 MB. That is a lot of screen time cut out!

Quoting Anonymous:

Right! So relieved it wasn't just me lol.

I'm still confused though if she was raped by him but they just didn't show it. She isn't clear if she was or wasn't, or at least That's what I got out of it. Was she?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

autodidact
by Snarknado on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:42 AM
3 moms liked this

and Doctor Thredson on AHS

Quoting CalicoMeezer:

Mobile Photo

Zachary Quinto - Sylar from "Heroes"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)