Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what's your favorite

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:32 AM
  • 10 Replies
Season? Why?

Mine is football! Lol

No really its fall and summer. Fall cause i get to make all my families favorite comfort foods, bonfires, hoodies, hunting season...summer cause i hate being cold, more time with the kids, hiking, camping, bonfires, sleeping under the stars..
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tattooedmama333
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Bump
cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I've always loved spring, cause everything is renewed, flowers bud, it's just a beautiful time. Don't care for the allergies that come with it, but oh well. LOL. And, I love fall, it's our birthday season (me, dh and ds), and of course all the really great holidays, and food.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Summer, until my MS really started to progress.....Now I am happier in the Fall.

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Fall ... my anniversary, my birthday, and Halloween

TheDrsRose
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Fall! How can you not love this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Fall. I have always loved everything about fall. The temperature, lack of humidity, colors, foods, activities, buglessness, everything!
jen2150
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:02 PM

The fall and spring have always been my favorites.  Fall because that is when school starts.  So many fun things to do together.   Spring because because I love seeing the world wake up after a long winter.  

Uhura
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Fall, it means the state fair, halloween, and thanksgiving!

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Fall and winter. Fall means summer is finally over, Mabon, my birthday, Samhain, DS's birthday, comfort food, cool weather. Winter means dd's birthday, Yule, holiday cheer, holiday food, maybe snow, lights, short days (I am a night person), dw's birthday.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Fall and winter. I love the smells and changes of fall, love the holiday season & honestly? I'm a homebody. In the winter, the cold is a good excuse to just bunker down at home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured