Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

should I work with cps or fight for my rights.

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:10 PM
  • 210 Replies
Someone made a fake report on me saying their is holes in the floors and something unknow in a containter.They ask my boyfriend to call them because he owns the house he told them to go away and if the want to come in the house they need to go get a warrant. People have made fake reports on me before and we worked with them before they did found anything. Now they are back and my boyfriend said we should just wait to they get a warrant he is tired of them messing with us. Should I work with the let them see the house or let them get a warrant if they can even do that. UPDATE: I let cps come in today it went great she looked around said it looked great she ask me if I need help with any thing she gave me her card a left.
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:11 PM
You sound like the cracked out parents who had two kids taken away in foster care, and a newborn who suffocated to death in the car because they had no AC and only none window that rolled down. Get help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Get an attorney
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:12 PM

What do you have to hide? if truly nothing, nicely tell them to get the warrent and come by. This makes them follow through with all the paperwork. 

zachsmom19
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:14 PM
No

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like the cracked out parents who had two kids taken away in foster care, and a newborn who suffocated to death in the car because they had no AC and only none window that rolled down. Get help.

zachsmom19
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Nothing just tired of dealing with them.

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you have to hide? if truly nothing, nicely tell them to get the warrent and come by. This makes them follow through with all the paperwork. 

teal_phoenix
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:15 PM
11 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

You got all of this from this post?

Dramatic much?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Uh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:16 PM

What do you have to hide that you don't just let them in? Show them the allegations are false and case closed. Unless.... they aren't false.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:16 PM
8 moms liked this
Something unknown in a container? What the fuck does that even mean?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:16 PM
3 moms liked this

It's up to you. Personally I'd let them see the house but I wouldn't allow them to speak to the children or sign papers without a warrant. It's also your legal right to film them while in your home so that you have your own personal documentation. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN