Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

help me figure out why I canceled on him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I have no husband, no boyfriend no nothing. But there is a man I have slept with on and off for a year. Well this year it has been more off than on. So today he said he wanted to see me and I agreed. he said he was going to come at 8. No show at 8 so I texted him at 8:40 to tell him that it was better to cancel as I was not going to wait for him. He texted me at 9:15 saying that he was in my area (he lives 60 miles away) and he was 20 minutes away. I didn't answer. Then 25 minutes later he called me 5 times. One of those 5 times ended in a voicemail in which he was saying he was in my area.

I didn't bother to pick up or return the call.

I am attracted to him but I dont know what turned me off: him being late, him making me assume that he was in my area and not driving just to see me, the fact that i am not ok with this on and off...or the fact that I gained a little bit of weight and it made me less confifent

how do i figure it out?

not that I am trying to win him over but I am curious

thanks

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:46 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:49 AM

You didn't feel like it? You're mad? You want more? Maybe you are being self destructive. IDK.

1L2CMommy
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Oy! Sounds like your better off without him. What difference does it make why? Really, a year of casual sex with no commitment and I'm guessing very little effort on his part, is all your worth? Ick! Loser!! Good riddance! And good for you for waking up!!
cali_gurl
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:51 AM
3 moms liked this

40 minutes late with no call or text is plain rude. It is how you treat a booty call. Good for you for not picking up. Move on and go be with someone who shows you respect.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
You didn't want to be a side piece anymore?

Good for you.
CheesyKitty
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:54 AM
You are not a booty call. Good for you. Maybe you want to grow and find a good guy deep down.
LectioDivina
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Maybe you're just over it...

thejodigirl
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:57 AM

because you don't like being a booty call.

omyheart83
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:59 AM
This. You finally decided you deserve more than what he's offering. Congratulations, you are no longer a doormat

Quoting Anonymous:

You didn't want to be a side piece anymore?

Good for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Even my fwb knows better than that. IDC if I am just a booty call... but don't treat me like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN