Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You bulls*** seriously makes me want to punch you in the throat.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

I work at a restaurant, so obviously I'm not working with the most motivated and intelligent individuals in the world. And I guess I'm an idiot, because I have no idea how to read body language or understand what it means?

Anyway- there's this guy at work who, lately, has been acting weird with me. He'll untie my apron whenever he gets near me, knocks stuff out of my hands, like he'll bump me when I'm pouring a drink or something, chimes in with some smartass remark every time that I say something. So I'm getting supplies outside to restock our togo, and he comes out and starts giving me crap, and when I asked him what his problem was instead of answering, he kissed me. Are you kidding me? How old are we? I don't have time for this fifth grade nonsense anymore. Thank God I'm starting a new, more professional, job soon.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cr0chet-momma
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:49 AM
LMAO
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:49 AM

Yeah thank god.  You sound like a peach.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:52 AM

You use that reply all of the time. I wasn't rude to him... It caught me completely off gaurd. I didn't think him "picking on me" was flirting... I guess because I thought I was past that point in my life. But I guess not.

But it would be nice to work with people who ask me out by seeing if you're free for dinner, instead of trying to make out with me in the storeroom.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

RadnRem
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:52 AM
Lol I vote you throat punch him. It's a pretty good problem solver IMO.

There's a creepy guy in the hospital I work at that does similar things to one of my coworkers. Though, he has never tried to kiss her. The poor girl would die!
happy41ce
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:53 AM
1 mom liked this
He likes you. You idiot.
saraface5383
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Are you single? If so, is he hot?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:54 AM

The bummer thing is that he's actually a really nice guy, and if he wanted to ask me out like an adult, I'd totally say yes, but he wants to act like a kid instead.

Quoting RadnRem:

Lol I vote you throat punch him. It's a pretty good problem solver IMO.

There's a creepy guy in the hospital I work at that does similar things to one of my coworkers. Though, he has never tried to kiss her. The poor girl would die!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:55 AM

Well I get that now. Duh. I didn't get it when he was just doing stuff to mess with me... Would you have? Am I stupid for not realizing he was flirting? I'm asking a totally serious question here.

Quoting happy41ce:

He likes you. You idiot.

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:55 AM

I don't use that reply, like ever.

You just sound like a B for some reason.

Quoting Anonymous:

You use that reply all of the time. I wasn't rude to him... It caught me completely off gaurd. I didn't think him "picking on me" was flirting... I guess because I thought I was past that point in my life. But I guess not.

But it would be nice to work with people who ask me out by seeing if you're free for dinner, instead of trying to make out with me in the storeroom.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:56 AM

Yeah, we're both single, and he's really good looking. He's kind of adorable actually.

Quoting saraface5383:

Are you single? If so, is he hot?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN