Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a severe case of IBS....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
I don't know how to talk to my Dr about this=( I have to manually extract the bm because it won't push out itself unless I remove the 1st one. It's more common than you think that people actually do this.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JackieGirl007
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I'm sorry, that would be awful! Is there anything else you can do, like take an enema? I really think IBS can be healed with diet and meditation. If your body is not functioning properly it's usually because of your diet. good luck.

strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM
That sucks hugs:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:05 PM
I know I have to change my diet. I gained 30lbs due to meds so I took action by getting off the meds. Now I'm walking everyday to try to get healthy again.

Quoting JackieGirl007:

I'm sorry, that would be awful! Is there anything else you can do, like take an enema? I really think IBS can be healed with diet and meditation. If your body is not functioning properly it's usually because of your diet. good luck.

Anonymous
I know I have to change my diet. I gained 30lbs due to meds so I took action by getting off the meds. Now I'm walking everyday to try to get healthy again.

Quoting JackieGirl007:

the_dude
by abides on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:05 PM

dude knows how you feel, you need to talk to your doc, you may need a colon cleanse or enema like JackieGirl said, some stool softners can help, or talk to your doc about levsin, it can help with the tummy pain. 

Anonymous
Thanks for the hug =)

Quoting strictmomhere:

That sucks hugs:)

Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM
What changes to your diet have you made?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Thanks for this information. I worry about my colon because my grandfather had colon cancer & one of my 1st cousin is in the same position as me.

Quoting the_dude:

dude knows how you feel, you need to talk to your doc, you may need a colon cleanse or enema like JackieGirl said, some stool softners can help, or talk to your doc about levsin, it can help with the tummy pain. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Cutting back on coffee & eating less meat.

Quoting Snakecharm:

What changes to your diet have you made?

Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM
2 moms liked this
I would also recommend at least one green smoothie per day. One would give you 7+ servings of fruit/veg and lots of fiber.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN