Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hidden images in disney cartoons

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:56 PM
  • 26 Replies

It has been said over and over that many disney films hide subliminal messeges in their art. I found this video and it shows a few images that we don't notice while watich the cartoon or movie. 

what are your thoughts ? disturbing or funny? Also if you find any other pictures or videos of these "hidden" images feel free to post them. 

by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kazoo22
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:58 PM

LOL I remember when that whole "Boycott (boy caught) Disney" thing happened all those year ago when this stuff came to light of the general public. 

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:33 PM

i remember too. but if youre a parent then there is no way youre going to boycott the thing that distracts your child for long enought that you can atleast cook lol. besides kids don't see this stuff.

Quoting Kazoo22:

LOL I remember when that whole "Boycott (boy caught) Disney" thing happened all those year ago when this stuff came to light of the general public. 

babyblue415
by champagne on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:38 PM

my  speakers are broke. whats the hidden message?

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I guess disney likes dicks lol. 

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:43 PM

You don't need to hear it. they are images of dicks and stuff hidden in disney films. watch it then watch the second one I posted. In the second one it says that there are many pictures with dicks in them that nobody notices. then there is this disney animator that said he was told to draw dicks in many films. one of them was tarzan. 

Quoting babyblue415:

babyblue415
by champagne on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:46 PM

omg who does that, wow, i dont know if i should laugh or cry. 

Quoting sweetieiv:

You don't need to hear it. they are images of dicks and stuff hidden in disney films. watch it then watch the second one I posted. In the second one it says that there are many pictures with dicks in them that nobody notices. then there is this disney animator that said he was told to draw dicks in many films. one of them was tarzan. 

Quoting babyblue415:

kristen0812
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:48 PM
There is a penis hidden in the castle of the original little mermaid cover.
autodidact
by Snarknado on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:51 PM

eye rolling

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:10 PM

All my life I thought I was a perv but I really was seeing cocks and cunts! No wonder people of all ages love Di(ck)sney!

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:17 PM

exactly. my dad once told me not to watch finding nemo and I really didn't know why but I'm guessing he saw somthing there like a fish penis or something lol.

Quoting babyblue415:

omg who does that, wow, i dont know if i should laugh or cry. 

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting babyblue415:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured