Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have no desire to live, a broken heart is too painful.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies

I was in a long term relationship and was tossed aside for someone else.  I adored my (ex) husband, he was not only my best friend and I trusted and loved him unconditionally.  He has been gone for about four months and each day it is a struggle to not think of him and only ways to put an end to my life.  I have several options but I am too chicken to go through with any of them.  We had no children.  I am falling apart and have no desire to do anything, cleaning myself or my home, I don't eat and I only look forward to the time when I can escape is sleep and that doesn't always help.  I dream of him and the things we used to do together.  I get those pat answers, time will heal you, you will find someone else, the list is endless.  He has already remarried so him coming back is not an option.  I just cannot imagine the rest of my life like this, alone, hurting, scared of my own shadow.  I have no way to get any mental health and the free options are not an option where I live. I don't want to live in this much pain, as soon as I can find the courage to go through with it and have some proper method of going through with it.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_MissMissfit_
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:46 PM
6 moms liked this
He managed to get divorced and remarried in 4 months? And if you have no children, why are you on a mom site?
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Were you a step-mother? And you should seek therapy honey, no person is worth this mental anguish.

Anniversary
.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
An Er WILL help you. Go.
.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Maybe she was ttc before he left? Maybe she has lost a baby?

Quoting _MissMissfit_:

He managed to get divorced and remarried in 4 months? And if you have no children, why are you on a mom site?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Get some help from anyone call someone to come and get you. I know I felt that way when my ex left me for someone else Don't you have children?

I can feel your pain and could of almost written this word for word.

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:49 PM
7 moms liked this
I will never understand why people base their entire life on another person. I understand you hurt I understand you want the pain to end but is killing yourself over one person who in the grand scheme of things doesn't even matter really the answer? I truly hope you find peace and strength to get thru this and move on and have a great life.
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:49 PM
5 moms liked this

Why do people care about this? I mean seriously. Women are women, kids or no kids.

Quoting _MissMissfit_:

ChandraSeay
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:50 PM
I've been through a very similar situation and I still miss my ex. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me.
_MissMissfit_
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I find it curious when women whom are not mothers, join a message board for moms. There are several non parenting women's message boards, they would probably have more in common with.

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Why do people care about this? I mean seriously. Women are women, kids or no kids.

Quoting _MissMissfit_:

lyoness89
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:55 PM
4 moms liked this
No man or anyone else is worth this pain, if he left you then that just means he knew his ass wasn't good enough for you. Go to the ER and tell them what is on your mind, they will help you. Sitting around being depressed and sad will make you do nothing but suffer and you jackass of an ex is going on with his life like nothing's changed. Get up, buy yourself a new outfit, get you're hair and nails done and go meet a man who would find a way to walk accross water just to be in your presence. You deserve it. Idk if your religious, but God loves you, and he has not abandoned you. You are not alone. Stay strong
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)