I'm pregnant and I'm not going to bother to tell my husband *Last Update
We have discussed that if I ever became pregnant again we would abort. I'm 90% sure I'm pregnant. I haven't gotten a positive pee test but I never do until I'm really far along. I'm 2 weeks late and I'm never late. My breasts have been swollen for a month and I have cramping just like I did with my first. I got the Essure procedure done 3 years ago.
I'm going to call my OB for a blood test tomorrow morning but if I can I dont' even want to tell my husband. He just doesn't need the stress right now. I'm not sure if there are going to be complications with my Essure though so I'm not sure. I might need him. This might be more intense than the standard abortion.
Anyway, that's my confession.
* I just got off the phone with my OB's office. She's not in today but one of the other OB's is going to see me this afternoon because of the circumstances. I'll update after my appointment.
* okay so I'm sitting here waiting in the hospital now. I am pregnant, the pregnancy is not viable and I need a hysterectomy because a broken coil perforated my uterus. My husband knows and is on his was. I'm waiting to go in to prep. I doubt he'll be here in time.