Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you gotten pregnant while using condoms?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
I know it's possible, but has it happen to you? My current bf and I haven't been dating long but we are sexually activ together. We always use condoms to be safe he does not want to be a dad at all and is already concerned about dating me because I have a child. He and I are both young and he wants to live his life and he isn ready to be a dad yet and it scares him.. I wasn't concerned until I really thought about it today. Condoms do fail.. I'm 7 days late for my period. My boobs not just my nipples I mean my whole breast is sore and last night I got exteremly sick after smelling his cum.. Weird I know never happened but I had weird things like that with y first.. I know I just need to wait then take a home test then see an obgyn.. But I'm really curious is to have condoms ever fail for you and what happened?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Yes. It popped and I didn't know it but he did way before we finished and then he had the nerve to say I needed to abort the baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Not yet. *knock on wood* We've been married almost 6 years.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Can honestly say it has never happened to me. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:53 PM
I am sorry:/ I mentioned that my period was late but I wasn't worried he said right away " if you are it isn't mine because none of them broke" which shocked me because I don't cheat and can't they break without you knowing? That guy you wre with was such an ass did you keep the baby?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. It popped and I didn't know it but he did way before we finished and then he had the nerve to say I needed to abort the baby.

other_mother
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Condoms have never worked for us. I have gotten pregnant with an IUD.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:55 PM
3 moms liked this

Not in the several years we used them. 

After what all you wrote, I have to wonder why you're even wasting your time with this guy.  This relationship will go nowhere since he's already freaked out that you have a child and if you get pregnant, he will be out the door so fast you'll just see a blur.

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:55 PM
No, but I have gotten pregnant on the pill.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:55 PM
I think I'm just freaking myself out. Because he would want me to abort but I would never so it would be an issue..

Quoting mlg1989:

Can honestly say it has never happened to me. Lol

zeenah
by Zarah on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Never happened when I used condoms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I did he named her and now he is paying for it

Quoting Anonymous:

I am sorry:/ I mentioned that my period was late but I wasn't worried he said right away " if you are it isn't mine because none of them broke" which shocked me because I don't cheat and can't they break without you knowing? That guy you wre with was such an ass did you keep the baby?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)