Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He said he adores me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

and the feeling is mutal.  Now...how to tell the kids.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
VicVinegar
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:12 AM
5 moms liked this

Who adores you? What the hell is up with all these stupid, vague posts??

CotterpinDoozer
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Are you trying to say that you had an affair, or what is any of that supposed to mean?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats cool. Now fill in the variables and this would be easier to be intrrested in.
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Can you give us more details so we'd know what the hell you're talking about???
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:39 PM

No.  No affair.  We are both single parents.  Our kids are best friends.  We were constantly getting together because of the kids.  Then we started getting together just on our own when the kids had something going.  Last night we were all just hanging out and sitting outside.  The kids were riding bikes and we were sitting on a swing and he came out of left field and said.."You know I adore you...right?" 

He has been my best friend forever.  We still haven't made any moves on any of it.  We want to take things slow and figure it all out.  We don't want the kids to lose out in all of this.

Quoting CotterpinDoozer:

Are you trying to say that you had an affair, or what is any of that supposed to mean?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:41 PM

That's good! I am sure the kids will be happy about it. :)

RaisinGirl78
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Now that its not so vague, that's sweet! Good luck on your budding romance!!

Quoting Anonymous:

No.  No affair.  We are both single parents.  Our kids are best friends.  We were constantly getting together because of the kids.  Then we started getting together just on our own when the kids had something going.  Last night we were all just hanging out and sitting outside.  The kids were riding bikes and we were sitting on a swing and he came out of left field and said.."You know I adore you...right?" 

He has been my best friend forever.  We still haven't made any moves on any of it.  We want to take things slow and figure it all out.  We don't want the kids to lose out in all of this.

Quoting CotterpinDoozer:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

That's good! I am sure the kids will be happy about it. :)

I don't know. His haven't given up on the idea that mom and dad are getting back together.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)