Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I would NEVER eat alone in a restaurant

I know some people feel that way, but I enjoy it.

I'm doing some in service training for work, and I'm on lunch. I came to a local place and I'm eating alone. The owner was surprised when I said that one as eating alone, and even offered to sit with me, lol.

I enjoy eating alone. I don't have to chase kids, or feed kids and I rarely sit down to a meal and just enjoy it. What about y'all?
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Replies (21-30):
tardistraveller
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I love eating by myself.  A good book is the only company I need.

U-R-Beautiful
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:12 PM
I can't do it . I will if I have to but I have a complex that someone is staring at me. That alone makes me feel awkward.

Buuutttt then again if I was eating while reading a great book it's heavenly. Lol
erica19791
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I would hate it. I have never done it but always feel bad for people who eat alone because  I wouldn't enjoy it.

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I eat alone a lot too. I enjoy the time to read whatever book I have.

calleigh0709
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:13 PM
I've never eaten alone but the thought of it sounds amazing. I have always wanted to go to a movie alone just to relax. The thought of seeing a movie without interruptions sounds like a fantasy.
CGM2012
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:13 PM

No. I dont mind doing it at home, but I can also watch tv while eating at home. Eating with out anyone around or having anything else to do is just boring to me.

wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Quoting cbk_mom3:

I'm an only child, so I don't mind being alone at all. In fact, there are times I crave it more than anything. Eating out alone doesn't bother me at all. I bring my Kindle Fire with me everywhere, so I always have something to do.

This, exactly. I'm an only also, and enjoy alone time, and my Kindle is always in my purse! :) 

KGreen75
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I enjoy eating alone.

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Me too!

I go out once a week with friends.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't mind doing it, I am a talker though, so I prefer to have other people with me.

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Mobile Photo

Hehe...this is a great way to freak people out....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured