Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I would NEVER eat alone in a restaurant

I know some people feel that way, but I enjoy it.

I'm doing some in service training for work, and I'm on lunch. I came to a local place and I'm eating alone. The owner was surprised when I said that one as eating alone, and even offered to sit with me, lol.

I enjoy eating alone. I don't have to chase kids, or feed kids and I rarely sit down to a meal and just enjoy it. What about y'all?
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Replies (31-40):
o.O....
by Cara on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM
I love eating alone. I do it once or twice a month.
.Milfshake.
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM
I go to the movies by myself all the time I enjoy it ;)

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I would. I have also seen people go to movies by themselves. I often find myself feeling sorry for them but realizing, they are probably enjoying it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom4awesomekids
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I love it. Relaxing.

teddysmama09
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Sounds like a dream come true to me!
Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I would never.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:17 PM

This would be me.  I love going to the movies with my family and friends but equally love going by myself.  I usually did it when dd was in school and I had a 1/2 day or off day at work.  I'd also go and get my nails done and just have a me day.  :)

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I would.  I have also seen people go to movies by themselves.  I often find myself feeling sorry for them but realizing, they are probably enjoying it.

Alayna - Wife to Sanjay and mommy to Anjali

cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Quoting wickedfiress:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

I'm an only child, so I don't mind being alone at all. In fact, there are times I crave it more than anything. Eating out alone doesn't bother me at all. I bring my Kindle Fire with me everywhere, so I always have something to do.

This, exactly. I'm an only also, and enjoy alone time, and my Kindle is always in my purse! :) 

Aren't they awesome? I don't know how I got along so long without one! DH gave me mine for a graduation present when I graduated from college last year.

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I'm with you!  I do it often.  I sit and eat and take my time and usually read while I'm at it.  It's nice "me" time.

briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:18 PM

This. I would definitely prefer company when I'm out to eat, but I've gone to restaurants alone plenty of times.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't mind doing it, I am a talker though, so I prefer to have other people with me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I would so do that... Lucky for me my family likes to spend every minuteof the day wihh me lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)