Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

doctor doctor

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I have had a stomach ache for three days. Not feeling like I'm going to throw up just hurts. Gets worse after I eat. Dirrehea for 3 days too but its only a tiny bit when I go. What could this be? No other symptoms
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Bump
TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Are you stressed or about to start your period? I always got the poops a the entire week before my period.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM

IDK, here is a bump for advice though. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Gastritis?  Gall bladder?  Pancreatitis?  Chrone's Disease?  Celiac Disease?  Flu?  No idea.  See a gastrologist asa you can!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Under extreme stress this whole month. Period is not due for three weeks.

Quoting TheDrsRose:

Are you stressed or about to start your period? I always got the poops a the entire week before my period.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Stress can do it to you. Do you have a primary dr? If so you may want to further look into it. Could be gall bladder related. Hope you feel better soon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Thanks. I have had my gallbladder taken out. Thinking maybe an ulcer. Primary Dr can't see me for two weeks.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Stress can do it to you. Do you have a primary dr? If so you may want to further look into it. Could be gall bladder related. Hope you feel better soon!
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:48 PM
It is possible you have ibs. Stress can cause it to flare up which usually results in diarrhea.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks. I have had my gallbladder taken out. Thinking maybe an ulcer. Primary Dr can't see me for two weeks.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:53 PM

IBS would cause the stomach pains also? Going to have to look that up. When I do go I feel like I have to really go..like normal but then its just yellow liquid....gross I know..sorry for tmi

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

It is possible you have ibs. Stress can cause it to flare up which usually results in diarrhea.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Yellow sounds like bile. That happens when you are empty and sounds like you were. Yes it causes horrible pain. I remember many times of crawling in fetal posution and crying bc it hurt so bad. And yes when it hits go asap! Ive been in your shoes. I suggest anti anxiety meds or doing something natural to calm yourself whether its breathing exercises, yoga, etc. Once you are not stressing it gets better. But stresss causes flare ups. I had my gall bladder removed in 01 and have had ibs every since. Sucks!!

Quoting Anonymous:

IBS would cause the stomach pains also? Going to have to look that up. When I do go I feel like I have to really go..like normal but then its just yellow liquid....gross I know..sorry for tmi

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN