Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confession: I Cry Over Everything Involving My Baby Girl

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM
  • 113 Replies

So, my sweetheart is 4-months-old as of last week. She goes to daycare from 8am until 5pm. I cry everyday for a few seconds because I miss her (I go to high school from 8am until 3pm). Sometimes in class I'll randomly break out and start crying because I'm worried about if she's developmenting right or if I'm a good enough mom whenever we do spend time together. Sometimes I worry she'll like her grandma better than me and love her more (my mom works at the daycare my daughter goes to). And at night sometimes if she randomly screams, I'll feed her and cry as I'm doing it, because I'm worried about my little girl. Did she get scared? Was I not close enough? And breastfeeding! I want to breastfeed until 6 months, and maybe even after a little bit. But we have to supplement with formula, 8 oz a day, because of daycare and I can only pump once in a school day. So while I'm pumping, I cry because what if it's not enough? Or what if the milk isn't good enough? And when she starts solids what if she doesn't want my milk? It's the best thing for her! I worrry evverrry second over my precious angel. haha!

by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Developmenting? Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Grabs popcorn, waits for Troll Cat to get the claws out and grammar Nazis to flock.

woodswalker
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, honey--talk to your doctor.  Sounds like post partum depression

woodswalker
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:51 PM
2 moms liked this

No shit.  The poor girl is stressing and reaching out for help, but moms are going to jump on her fucking grammar.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Grabs popcorn, waits for Troll Cat to get the claws out and grammar Nazis to flock.

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Please go to the doctor and let them know that you are having these feelings. It's probably your hormones and sleep deprivation. And don't worry, worrying doesn't do any good. Doesn't change things. Enjoy her. She will be just fine.
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Talk to your doctor...you may have PPD. If it's any consolation, it sounds like you are sincerely trying to be a good mom and really, that's what all of us are doing in one form or another.

kearaloves1
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this

SHES ADORABLE I LOVE HER CRY FACE! toddler tantrum

PooBearr
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 6:53 PM

hahaahaha thanks and when she cries it os cute but sad haha

Quoting kearaloves1:

SHES ADORABLE I LOVE HER CRY FACE! toddler tantrum

PooBearr
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Seriously asshole? Go get a life!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Sep. 30, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Go see a doctor and tell him what you just told us. Sounds like ppd.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)