Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dd is about to get a punch in the nose

Posted by   + Show Post

Oh such dramatics over a stupid nightgown.  She could not find the one she wanted and she is being overly dramatic.

Thank god for bedtime.

DIStickers.com Ticker
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Sounds like a dramatic response from you

CrossStitchMum
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Lol it must be the age. My6 year old throws fits over her clothes all the time and will never wear what I pick out for her even if it's been her favourite dress for ages. I always get 'no not that 1' and she goes searching for another. Ugh :P
Genesis29
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM

lol no don't punch your baby, my daughter gets so dramatic when she doesn't get her way all she gets its a 15 min timeout and when her timeout its over she apologized and starts acting normal, i think all girls are like that thou dramatic!

strontium
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM

lol my SO does the whole 

straight to the moon shit to me. I think I will carry that on to my boy lol.. once he understands (hes only 1)

Quoting ff-princess:

I threaten mine with a sock in the nose all the time.  they're 4 and 6 and well versed in the fact that regardless of their transgressions, they are not actually going to actually get said sock in the nose.

Quoting strontium:

you punch your kid?

Genesis29
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM

lol this sounds like my 3 yr old  ohh and dont let me get started on her hair she tells me " mommy all you allowed to do with my hair is brush it back thats it " lol 

Quoting CrossStitchMum:

Lol it must be the age. My6 year old throws fits over her clothes all the time and will never wear what I pick out for her even if it's been her favourite dress for ages. I always get 'no not that 1' and she goes searching for another. Ugh :P

Dixieangel35
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Quoting jjames1990:

Its amazing my kids made it to adulthood, I wanted to hurt them so much. LoL

Once the oldest was throwing such a fit, I lost my temper and threw a body spray bottle at a wall, and it actually stuck in the wall, made a hole, right above her head. We tease each other abour it all the time.

I can see this fight..lol. I actually did the same thing when my oldest DD was 16...but it was a waterglass and I broke the sidelight window to the front door.

CrossStitchMum
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Lol. I just about have to pin my 3 yr old down to get anywhere near her hair. She starts screaming and running as soon as she sees the hairbrush :P

Quoting Genesis29:

lol this sounds like my 3 yr old  ohh and dont let me get started on her hair she tells me " mommy all you allowed to do with my hair is brush it back thats it " lol 

Quoting CrossStitchMum:

Justtina888
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Haha, been there!

mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Lol, I feel your pain. My six year old has her moments where she acts like a PMS'ing, emo, 15 year old. 

I am sure that I am going to get bashed for this and cafemom panties will get all twisted up but... We taught our kids to play dodgeball and got one of those soft dodgeballs that you can throw super hard but doesn't actually hurt. So we all play dodgeball and it is super gratifying to throw the ball as hard as you can at the kids while thinking of all those super dramatic emo moments! Much safer than a punc to the nose, lol!

susannah2000
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:24 PM

In other words, she is throwing a tantrum? Are you ignoring it and putting her to bed?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)