Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you leave your child in a playarea at the mall if you were getting your nails done 3 stores down?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just at the playarea with my son and there's a girl maybe 7-8 yrs old who's by herself. She says her moms at the nail salon which is 3 stores down.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Replies (121-127):
LetoLiebe
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM

NO! 

Isn't the mall like one of those typical child abductor/predator dream lands, like play grounds, amusement parks and public swimming pools? It was back in my child hood days.

NO. I always have to have my eyes on my kids in public places.

luvmykidsJC
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Well at ours, it says no more then 44 inches tall so likely this girl wouldn't be allowed at the one in my local mall anyway. But when I see kids there without parents, I call the security. Yesterday, me, my mom and my aunt were the only 3 adults in the play area. Between us that makes 4 little kids (my 2 and the 2 of my aunts grand kids she had with her that day) there were 9 kids in the play area. Well called security, sorry we are not running a child care program

Christenrenee
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM

No.  The mall here has people who look after the kids.  I'm not sure if theres a fee though.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Nope
chicklopez
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:17 AM

at 7-8? Maybe...I doubt it though. I tend to like to keep my kids in eye sight.  

housewifehell
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Never that is nuts!

.PinkHart.
by Ruby Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM
My almost 12 yr old yeah. My 6 yr old hell no.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)