Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When I turned 25 I started getting chin hairs. DO you have chin hairs?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

It's horrible! I mean I'm sure most people cant tell but I always keep tweezers in my purse in case I feel one sprouting. I've tried laser hair removal, everything under the sun to no avail. I've had my hormones checked and nothing- turns out I'm just lucky like that :/

Anyone else?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Replies (31-40):
luvmykcup
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Yep lol right under my chin .I pluck it or shave it.I dint know it till dh had to point it out lol I was about 30

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:43 PM

>_< I don't wanna talk about it. lol I was just looking in a mirror and thinking I'm turning into a man. Just what I needed, more hair to pluck and wax.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Yes and they are clear and very hard to see. I usually don't know I have one until it starts blowing in the breeze and tickles me. I also have one chest hair that grows out really long.
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Yeah, I have learned to love my grey hair. The chin hair I just shave.

Quoting MajikMcGuffin:

That's young, but happens. I had a friend in HS that got her first our Jr. year,  she was competely grey be the time  we were 24. She hated it, for years, finally around 40 she accepted it.

Quoting celestegood:

I got my first at seventeen. I hate them.

Quoting MajikMcGuffin:

Nope. But I'm 43 years old, if I'm going to get them they'll be coming soon.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM

blowing in the wind lmao. You're lucky they aren't black like mine!

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009:

Yes and they are clear and very hard to see. I usually don't know I have one until it starts blowing in the breeze and tickles me. I also have one chest hair that grows out really long.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM
I have them and have since I was 19.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Yes, yes I do......:( under my chin/neck, and on my chest. My sister will tweeze them lol. Ill get a little patch on the back of my neck/shoulder. So gross!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Yep. It started in high school with one here and there. Now, its way more :'(
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I have one that grows out of a hole just like my Grandmother had and 1 on the other side, but I also carry tweezers because I always seem to find them when I'm not home and once I find it I can't keep my fingers off itn until it's gone!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:48 PM

No. Thank goodness and I'm 38. I'm sure it'll happen, I had a gray eyelash the other day, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)