Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When I turned 25 I started getting chin hairs. DO you have chin hairs?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

It's horrible! I mean I'm sure most people cant tell but I always keep tweezers in my purse in case I feel one sprouting. I've tried laser hair removal, everything under the sun to no avail. I've had my hormones checked and nothing- turns out I'm just lucky like that :/

Anyone else?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Replies (71-78):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Oh my goodness I get them too! They are awful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:16 PM
When I enrolled for new insurance they told me they won't cover PCOS for a year because it's a pre-existing condition. Not even the meds.

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you mean?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep. And in case you didn't know.... Also considered a pre-existing condition. -___-

Quoting Anonymous:

Me too. It sucks :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes but I have PCOS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:17 PM

lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Gah! I have two that grow on my neck. I never seem to notice them until they are an inch long flapping around like they own the place.

Quoting Anonymous:

I too have one rogue hair that grows out of my neck! Like if my chin isn't bad enough I have make sure my neck hair isn't sprouting.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a few :( I shaved them almost daily. N I have one annoying one in my neck ugh. I'm 29

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I've had chin hairs an facial hair since I hit puberty. I blame my mom for not putting me on BC pills like the dr reccomended in order to keep it from happening or to make it less noticeable. I'm stuck with it and it sucks, but I remove it daily.

It runs in my family, lucky me. Both grandmothers had facial hair, my mom has it, but it skipped both of my sisters and landed on me. Yay.

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Yep and I always pluck them. I have PCOS so excess hair is an unfortunate side effect

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Yes but I have PCOS and I'm italian. ;(

I am ALWAYS tweezing and I hate it.

monicas3w
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Sure do. Have your thyroid checked. That's usually the culprit. So is low estrogen. Your estrogen might be on the low side but still within normal range. Wait for the nipple hair. It's all normal. Unfortunalty. Just like men that age start getting boobs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Yes, I started getting them at 15. They are horrible now so I use an epilator to get rid of them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)