I was induced 2 days before my due date. I was already dilated 3cm. The doctor asked me if I wanted to wait it out or be induced and schedule for a day that be would be able to deliver- so I Chose that option. I didn't ask too many questions which I should have. This was well over a year ago, might I add. He broke my water at 7:30am, I can't remember when he started pitocin, I had an epi at noon and didn't deliver until almost midnight. Now I'm reading that it's unsafe to induce labor unless medically necessary. I was healthy and had a great pregnancy, I did test positive for the group b strep. My son was born happy and healthy. What risks did I face that day?